InsideOut Activities in partnership with Barrow AFC would like to tell you about an exciting new opportunity to raise funds for your school/club. The RocketShot Fundraiser enables your school/club to raise funds whilst providing children with a fun and healthy activity to take part in.
As part of the RocketShot fundraiser one of our qualified, CRB checked coaches will visit your school/club with our inflatable RocketShot goal plus speed radar machine. Every child within the school will then have three shots in the goal to record their fastest shot (one class at a time). As an incentive to all the children taking part we have the following awards and prizes available;
- All children taking part will receive a RocketShot certificate of achievement.
- The boy and girl in each class with the fastest shot will receive a RocketShot trophy and their names will be entered onto the RocketShot Hall of fame.
- Children raising over £15 in sponsorship will receive a Barrow AFC football and Barrow AFC ticket for a home game
- Children raising over £30 in sponsorship will receive a Barrow AFC football and a Barrow AFC Tandem Ticket.
- Children raising the most in the school will receive a Barrow AFC football and a Barrow AFC Family ticket worth £45 (free entry for two children and two adults).
In addition to the children, teachers are more than welcome to have a try at the RocketShot Challenge and we will have a special prize for any teacher that can make it onto the adult hall of fame!!
If you feel you would like your school/club to take part in a RocketShot Fundraiser, please give us a call to discuss your needs, one of our friendly staff will be happy to help.
- InsideOut staff member will visit the school/club to agree dates and times for:
date, time and venue of the event.
- An InsideOut staff member visits the school/club to carry out an assembly/talk to inform the children about the Rocketshot fundraiser and hands out sponsorship forms. InsideOut staff member provides school/club with class registration forms to be completed by the school before the event takes place.
- Pupils/players from the school collect sponsor pledges for the event 2-3 weeks before the RocketShot fundraiser event.
- The Rocketshot Fundraiser event takes place – each child’s score is recorded by a member of InsideOut staff on sheets provided by school/club.
- Pupils return sponsorship forms and money to the school reception no later than 1 week after the Rocketshot fundraiser event.
- School/club staff check the sponsorship forms and money collected, complete the school booking form and contact InsideOut to collect the forms.
- InsideOut staff then collect the booking form and sponsorship forms from the school/club.
- InsideOut staff return to school/club with prizes, trophies and certificates for children taking part using the information from sponsorship forms collected. Class teachers/coaches distribute prizes, trophies and certificates to children in each class/team.
- InsideOut staff will then send an invoice to the school/club in line with the terms and conditions of the booking.